Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hello!

Well hey there, I'm Craig, Xombiewoof's newest correspondent located right here in sunny ol' England. I'll be focusing on bringing you a mix of entertainment news, reviews and features.
Prometheus
Noomi Rapace looks nervous in Prometheus.

So, what sort of stuff can you expect from me? As a certified geek I play a lot of video games, so there will be a pretty healthy dollop of that. 2011 was a great year for games, and 2012 isn't looking too bad either. Even just the next couple of months are shaping up to be brilliant as Mass Effect 3, SSX and Max Payne 3 all poke their lovely looking heads over the horizon - and that's before we even start thinking about the rumoured announcement of both a new Xbox and Playstation. Exciting times.

I'm also something of a film buff and if that's your thing, well, you're going to be spoiled for choice this year. There's an absurd amount of good stuff on the way such as Prometheus, The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey to name but a few.

Add into the mix music reviews and news and I'm going to be pretty damn busy. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading it as much as I'm going to enjoy writing it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it Clean - Spam and Reverse Links will be Removed, all comments will be read prior post