The 6th Annual ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL
Announcing the Sumerian Records Unsigned Band Competition, Metal Injection Ticket Giveaways and More!
This Year Featuring: ROB ZOMBIE, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, MASTODON, AMON AMARTH, MACHINE HEAD, CHILDREN OF BODOM, BEHEMOTH AND MANY MORE
Tour Starts June 29th in San Bernardino, CA
There’s more being added each week when it comes to cool things going on at the ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL this year, including the Sumerian records Unsigned Band Competition, the Metal Injection ticket giveaways in each market, the Metal Mulisha being back again this year, and more!
- Headbang for the Highway and Sumerian Records want to give unsigned bands the opportunity to play ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK'S MAYHEM FESTIVAL. Submit now for your chance to play! Email: email@example.com and make the "subject" the Mayhem city that you want to play. In the body of the message leave your band name, hometown, and link to your music along with a contact name and phone number.
- Metal Injection is at it again, with their annual ticket giveaway for the ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL. They are giving away a FREE pair of tickets for each stop. To enter, visit the Metal Injection site - http://www.metalinjection.net/?p=33127
- Metal Mulisha will be back this summer with some of the craziest riders doing some of the craziest stunts, all in the middle of the madness that is Mayhem! Metal Mulisha will have three riders performing this year: Jimmy Fitzpatrick, Derek Garland and Julian Dusseau and here are the Mayhem Festival dates they'll be at: San Bernardino, Mountain View, Boise, Auburn, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Burgettstown, Scranton, Mansfield, Camden, Hartford, Holmdel, Bristow, Noblesville, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, Tampa and Dallas. Video from 2011 performances: http://youtu.be/qejD97kXW-w
For more information on these items and more, visit www.rockstarmayhemfest.com.
Artists performing this year include main stage metal and horror legend, festival closer ROB ZOMBIE, plus, the triple gold certified FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH and a monster lineup that includes additional main stage bands MASTODON and AMON AMARTH. The festival area is led by stage closers CHILDREN OF BODOM and MACHINE HEAD as well as BEHEMOTH, JOB FOR A COWBOY, EMMURE, BORN OF OSIRIS, MOTIONLESS IN WHITE, BUTCHER BABIES, BATTLECROSS, HUNTRESS, THROWN INTO EXILE and CITY IN THE SEA.
Take a look at what some of this year’s festival artists are doing RIGHT NOW:
- ROB ZOMBIE’s latest feature film, "Lords of Salem", is out today, April 19! Head on over to www.fandango.com for movie showtimes, to purchase movie tickets, and to take a look at the official site, www.lordsofsalem.com. Be sure to keep an eye out for ROB ZOMBIE's new album, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor dropping Tuesday, April 23.
- · FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH will be performing at the Revolver's Golden Gods on May 2 which will be broadcast live on AXS TV & Xbox Live. News about their new album will be released very soon.
- · Melodic death metal heroes AMON AMARTH are pleased to unveil the details of their ninth studio album titled Deceiver of the Gods. The new full-length album will be released in North America via Metal Blade Records June 25—fans can check out the title track and first single, "Deceiver of the Gods" at the band's official Metal Blade page: http://www.metalblade.com/amonamarth where you'll also find special pre-order info.
- · BEHEMOTH have been holed up in Hertz Studios working on their tenth full-length album. As the band continues to record, they have been posting images and what appear to be lyrics for portions of new songs. More updates will be posted as they are made available. Fans can stay up to date with the absolute latest at facebook.com/behemoth and twitter.com/behemothband.
- · BUTCHER BABIES rocked the Whiskey A Go Go for the 2013 ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL Press Conference back on March 18. They performed Mr. Slowdeath (Live). Be sure to check them out this summer on the Jagermeister Stage! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YtSzyWYTqA
- · BATTLECROSS has completed work on their sophomore album, which will be due out this summer via Metal Blade Records. Recording has been completed and the finishing touches are being applied to the tracks and art. During tracking, one of metal's most acclaimed drummers, Shannon Lucas, stepped in as the session drummer for the album. The album also features a guest guitar solo by Producer Jason Suecof, and will be mastered by Joey Vera of Armored Saint. Vera also mastered the band's cover of Pantera's 'Hostile', which was released as a single last summer. As previously announced, Kevin Talley will be stepping in to play drums for the band on their two upcoming live performances at the New England Metal & Hardcore Fest (this weekend) and the Orion Music & More Festival (6/08-6/09). Keep up to date with Battlecross at http://battlecrossmetal.com/ & https://www.facebook.com/battlecrossmetal
The ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK MAYHEM FESTIVAL will stop in 26 cities across the United States and Canada as it makes its way to the Gexa Energy Pavilion in Dallas, Texas on August 4th, 2013. Dates and venues are listed below. Fans can go to www.rockstarmayhemfest.com to keep up with additional details as they are released.
Tour dates are as follows:
Date City Venue
6/29 San Bernardino, CA San Manuel Amphitheater
6/30 Mountain View, CA Shoreline Amphitheatre
7/2 Boise, ID Idaho Center Amphitheatre
7/3 Auburn, WA White River Amphitheater
7/5 Phoenix, AZ Desert Sky Pavilion
7/6 Albuquerque, NM Isleta Amphitheatre
7/7 Denver, CO Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre
7/10 Toronto, ON Molson Canadian Amphitheatre
7/12 Burgettstown, PA First Niagara Pavilion
7/13 Scranton, PA Toyota Pavilion at Montage Mountain
7/14 Darien Center, NY Darien Lake PAC
7/16 Mansfield, MA Comcast Center
7/17 Bangor, ME Bangor Waterfront
7/19 Camden, NJ Susquehanna Bank Center
7/20 Saratoga Springs, NY SPAC
7/21 Hartford, CT The Comcast Theatre
7/23 Holmdel, NJ PNC Bank Arts Center
7/24 Bristow, VA Jiffy Lube Live
7/26 Noblesville, IN Klipsch Music Center
7/27 Tinley Park, IL First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
7/28 Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theatre
7/30 Atlanta, GA Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
7/31 Tampa, FL Live Nation Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds
8/2 Austin, TX Austin360 Amphitheater
8/3 The Woodlands, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
8/4 Dallas, TX Gexa Energy Pavilion
Sponsors for the 2013 ROCKSTAR ENERGY MAYHEM FESTIVAL include title sponsor ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK and stage sponsors JAGERMEISTER, MUSICIANS INSTITUTE, and SUMERIAN RECORDS. Festival sponsors include IBANEZ GUITARS, ZIPPO, METAL BLADE RECORDS, NAPALM RECORDS, SQUATCH SNACK STICKS, FUCK CANCER and KEEP A BREAST. Media partners include REVOLVER MAGAZINE and ZUUS MEDIA.
About ROCKSTAR: Rockstar Energy Drink is designed for those who lead active lifestyles – from Athletes to Rockstars. Available in over 20 flavors at convenience and grocery outlets in over 30 countries, Rockstar supports the Rockstar lifestyle across the globe through Action Sports, Motor Sports, and Live Music. New from Rockstar for 2013, Rockstar Energy Water is a non-carbonated and sugar free enhanced water beverage that is now available throughout the U.S. in three refreshing flavors. For more information visit: www.RockstarEnergy.com
ABOUT LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT:
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: www.Tickmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. www.Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five ecommerce sites, with a database of over 119 million fans who visit our sites. Live Nation Concerts produce over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 200 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 250 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors .
Article Sponsored By: